If you've ever traded GBP / USD or are considering trading, then you should check out The Signals Machine. The Signals Machine creator Tal Herman, who instead of trying to chase each currency pair and blow up his account, decided to focus on one pair, GBP / USD.
Why GBP / USD?
There are three main reasons why he chose this couple:
- Liquidity – This pair is very easy to get in and out of when you want or need it.
- Active – GBP / USD is very active, which means no trading opportunities and
- Predictable – Since GBP / USD is a core couple, Tal and his team are very adept at reading where the couple is.
These three things make GBP / USD a great choice if you want to achieve solid steady profits.
Focusing our energy on three trading strategies:
- Extreme Breakout – take advantage of the changing market periods,
- Safe Reversal Point – the short and medium term strategy estimates the direction based on their specific combination of indicators,
- Breaking the trend correction – their most consistent strategy. When used properly, you can see thousands of pips on a regular basis. This one was the winner of the "Best Paying Strategy for 2009" award for the GBP / USD pair.
How it works?
First, you receive a voice, email, and visual alert, along with a one-click trading message. Click Yes and The Signals Machine automatically places a market order or pending order based on market conditions. Once the trade is completed, it is also automatically managed based on predefined parameters that are adaptive. Also, the strategy that triggered the signal, entry price, profit and stop loss are shown exactly on your chart.
How about major news An event that wipes me out of my trade?
The alert machine is built-in news protection. Depending on the level of impact of upcoming news, you will receive a stop signal. Now it is up to you to either quit trading or pass a news event. If you are not trading at the time the news comes, there is no need to quit.
Currency meter for strength
The signaling machine is also available with a built-in currency meter for analyzing the strength of the GBP / USD pair. If the measuring device determines that the pair is strong, it will transmit trading signals. Conversely, if it determines that the current move is weak, no signals will be generated. This is a nice addition that I would like to have with other couples.
Voice notification system
The signaling machine also has a built-in voice notification system. If you happen to get a cup of coffee or take care of another business, you will not miss your opportunity. Some of these notices include:
- Buy Signal – Pretty straight forward
- I'm selling a signal
- Possible signal after 15 minutes, waiting for bar to close and
- Scanning for deals
As well as other notifications depending on market conditions.